The position requires:
• 5+ years’ experience using and administering Linux
• Scripting: experience in at least with one scripting language
• Networking: strong understanding of L1-L7 concepts and implementation
This company is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and...
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our group and take part in re-shaping the way we deliver software solutions.
• Ensure ‘Secure by design’ principles using:
o automated security review of code,
o automated application security testing,
Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our service.
Programming/automation related to DevOps (Bash, Perl, Python and/or Ruby).
Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
· 5+ years of experience leading an IT, operations, NOC or cloud team - must
· 5+ years of experience in system and/or cloud administration – must
Duties and responsibilities:
Be a part of the DevOps team which is responsible for creating, managing and supporting the processes of Dev Department ,
Install, configure and deploy systems in a large-scale accordance with the company’s plans.
At least five years of backend and DevOps experience
Deep knowledge of Docker
High-level work with Node.js or Golang
Vast experience with AWS/GCP
Hands-on experience with k8s
Nice to have:
• At least 2 years working and administering Linux systems with deep system & networking understanding
• Proven programming and scripting experience - e.g. Python, Go, Ruby, Bash
• Knowledge in networking and internet technologies - e.g. HTTP servers, DNS,...
Summary of essential job functions
• Infrastructure, build, and config management development and code review
• Deployment, configuration, and management of automation and build chain software
• Internal customer support for cloud and DevOps technologies and processes
Responsible for managing the work deliverables of a product, or component of the platform and manages a small team or a single scrum team of individual contributors. This could be a first time manager or a people manager with experience.
As our Senior Software Infrastructure Engineer, you will design and develop infrastructure code, both applicative (as part of our products: inter-process communications, discovery, caching, etc.) and operational (i.e. automating common dev activities).
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and Maintainin multi-cloud production and internal environments
• Developing the underlying infrastructur products
• The CI/CD Tools and process implementation
• Design and implement internal development tools
Ready to take the next leap in your career? Ready to scale and provide true DevOps to a multitude of teams, engineers, hardware, services, applications in one of the world's largest eCommerce companies? Join us for a truly scorching adventure on the cutting edge of technology...
· Provide technical leadership to a DevOps team solving complex technical requirements
· Implementation of Key Technical Practices to enable Continuous Delivery for our Cloud based Financial Services