In-depth understanding of Development & Build processes, CI & CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, Maven etc. - Mandatory
3 years’ experience in Software/Automation Development (Python / Bash) - Mandatory
The candidate must have:
3+ years of experience in DevOps or release engineering for complex products that
include embedded hardware.
Strong knowledge with AWS and container building.
We are a start-up company developing a cutting edge cloud security solution,
located at the heart of Tel-Aviv, looking for a senior DevOps engineer to join.
• Lead DevOp.
• Design, develop and maintain the company's CI/CD solution.
What will you do:
● Work on the next-generation technologies, products and solutions of the company superior
● Work closely with thecompany development teams to design, build and maintain the tools
We are seeking a senior DevOps engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is a great opportunity to join a VC-backed, fast-growing startup that empowers its people to innovate, test, and implement their ideas. We believe that every employee in the company can and should...
8+ years of experience in a Security Engineering Production environment.
Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and Azure cloud services such as Service Fabric, Event Hub, Azure SQL, storage account & blob
Experience working with open source and...
What are you going to do ...
-. Engage with prospects and customers as part of
Pre/Post-Sale and PoC activities.
-. Design and implement tools that build and deploy
infrastructure and services residing in multiple cloud
vendors using multiple technologies
We are looking for self-motivated, dynamic and experienced DevOps Engineer.The position’s primary challenge is to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production.
What You’ll do?
• Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services, IIS, and other web hosting technologies.
· Python, Mongo, MySQL - must
· Containers: Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Kubel (creating, configuring, maintaining; Dockerfiles, containers, services, clusters, pods)
• At least 5 years of relevant industry experience in maintaining a high availability production environment
Looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Join Curv, an exciting startup, a Cloud-based Wallet that Gives Bulletproof Protection,
Instant Availability & Total Autonomy Over All Digital Assets, powered by Revolutionary Cryptography.
You will be responsible for establishing and implementing the Company’s DevOps culture and Cloud deployment.
Principal duties and essential responsibilities comprise establishing and implementing:
As part of your role you will:
• Create and implement CI/CD work flows
• Design and build the deployment process using Kubernetes
• Monitor the cloud infrastructure and its crucial services
What you’ll be doing:
• Support and design highly-available, redundant, public cloud services.