4+ years of experience as a data analyst or relevant role
Master in SQL – MUST
Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
Bachelor’s degree (at least)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with databases and with a BI environment (big advantage to experience in the web industry)
• Managerial experience
● Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases,
query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Mange a team of 3 BI developers
• Work closely with R&D departments to drive insights and produce better decisions and products
• Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Plarium users. • Work closely with the product teams to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new...
• Evaluates & interprets patient sequencing results.
• Follows POP for performing data analysis & case management.
• Manage workflow for multiple tests to assure timely completion.
About The Position
BI Team is the authority when it comes to data analysis.
Putting the data we collect to practical use, with the end goal of maximizing profits and
increasing our efficiency.
• Vast experience with Data Mining – a must
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy – a must
Leading the entire Data projects \ product lifecycle: define product road-map, gather customer requirements, define product specifications, Interface with engineers and QA Team, finalize the delivery and launch of innovative products Deliver top of the art products that...
• Work with various users to understand analytical needs, document and prioritize requirements, and to help them effectively use data and analytical tools.
As a Data Onboarding Expert, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the data onboarding process for our customers. Your responsibilities you will be:
Data analyst team leader
we're looking for a Data Analyst Team Leader!
We're searching for an analytical creative mind to join us.
We are looking for a strong business lead with vast experience in B2B companies but also mainly a data oriented person to join our Personalization and Analytics department.