• Provide DevSupport for customers
• Ability understand and debug basic to advanced Java code
• Ability to implement intermediate level automation tasks using bash or python
• Design review of customers design implementation, component selection, Schematic, Layout
• System design bring-up (activation)
• Create and foster relationships with key customers
• Identify and report on critical customer needs
• Reports to CEO
• Manage the day to day support team of the company, first & second tier levels.
• Own the process of third tier
• Handle hands on incoming supports calls of existing customers
• Act as an escalation point and technical focal point for operational and support issues, providing last tier support for field engineers, distributors, and support engineers.
• Manage and mentor a small team of engineers.
• Work as a member of the team and deliver functionality and assignments
• Own the development cycle – from design of the overall solution, through development of all the related code (predominantly Python...
לחברה מובילה בתחום האוטומוטיב דרוש/ה איש/ת סיסטם- Help Desk ותמיכה
* תחזוקה ושדרוג תשתיות וגיבויים לרבות תפעול שוטף.
* הקמת שרתים, מערכי אחסון ווירטאליזציה.
* הטמעת מערכות חדשות.
* מתן שירות מחשובי ותמיכה במשתמשים בכל אתרי החברה.
* ניהול פרויקטים מחשוביים.
The escalation manager is Part of R&D organization , In this role, you will work as part of the customer-facing escalation management team.
Key Objectives of the Escalation Manager include the following
• Four-year degree in a technology field preferred.
• At least 5 years of overall IT/Security experience coupled with a minimum of 3 years of IT/Security related management experience.
Client Services Engineer – SM (Temporary position)
Provides technical support to Gemalto Software Monetization customers, answering complex questions on functionality and usage of products and their related technologies via the telephone and/or Internet.
At least 3 years’ experience supporting international customers as an expert.
Vast experience working in a customer production environment.
Prior experience with troubleshooting complex problems in a distributed system environment.
We are looking for a skillful and responsible Support Engineer to drive our customers to success!
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an Enterprise customer facing technical role
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
The company is looking for a Support Specialist to join the Global Support team. This person will be responsible to provide technical support and be a focal point to the regional offices and customers.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Service manager is to enable the country service manager to meet his targets, provide the necessary means to drive for continues improvement and providing leadership to the country service managers, ensuring that they are constantly providing the best in
• BSEE or BSCE or similar and at least 4+ years of related industry experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in hosted and / or cloud environments.
• Proven programming & scripting experience (including C (must)/Python/bash/etc.)
* Work with new customers to ensure full deployment and full readiness- installation phase and training.
* Delivering tier 2 support- Respond to customers’ inquiries and technical problems, through email, live sessions, and telephone.