We are a fast-growing startup in the space of cloud storage and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join our team of experts. We are looking for an escalation engineer responsible for supporting and triaging our flagship product.
• Industry experience - 5 years minimum
• Strong experience in Network troubleshooting and configuration (tcpdump, ethereal, etc.). - Must
• TCP/IP and advanced Network understanding (LDAP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP and authentication protocols)
What you'll be doing in this position:
• Act as the first point of contact, interacting with customers using multiple support channels (phone, email, chat, CRM)
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and technologically-oriented Technical account manager to join our team and work with our European customers.
The Tier-3 Group Manager primary role is to guide, mentor and drive to success the Cardiology Tier-3 team members as they deliver a high quality service to customers, Support, Services and Sales.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Evaluate, design, document, install, test, implement, monitor and maintain complex UNIX/Linux based software, and infrastructure solutions
• Configuring and support of production, testing and development environments (Solaris, AIX, Linux)
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the role of a Technical Support engineer with enterprise customers in different environments.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the administration and troubleshooting of SAN/NAS storage platforms, software, and architectures
Sw company located in Haifa is looking for a Tier 3 Support Engineer
Providing backup/overflow for our Tier 2 support
Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
The company is looking for a full-time Technical Support Engineer reporting to Service Manager. The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for identifying customer issues and providing a solution in order to resolve the case, or routing requests to the correct department, in addition to...
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• • Provide enterprise level support to our customers and prospects via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required
• • Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
•Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
•Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
Managed Services Engineer
We need you to block and tackle, monitor the global web traffic, and be on the lookout for malicious activity – cyber security is hard work! See where the cape would help – really need to get a PO started for that!
knowledge and experience with:
לחברה מולטידיסיפלינרית באזור המרכז דרוש מוביל צוות תמיכה טכנית.
צוות התמיכה הטכנית של החברה פועל כמוקד ראשוני עבור לקוחותיה ברחבי העולם
הצוות מחפש מנהל בעל הבנה טכנית עמוקה על מנת לבנות את בסיסי הידע ותהליכי העבודה, ולהוביל את צוות התמיכה העולמי.
Technical person, who always search how to improve processes
Experienced with customer relation
Experienced in the IT environment
Experience with SQL (such as MySQL RDS) and NoSQL databases (such as Redis, Cassandra)
Are you an experienced Director of Technical Support looking to lead a growing sector of our business? We’re looking for someone fast and down to earth, versatile and super fun to work with.
Is that you? Know someone who can fit? Let us know :)