• Mainly inbound product management - working with R&D.
• Gather and prioritize requirements and define the road-map; working closely with development, design, marketing, and support to deliver the product
• Drive the use of customer insights to define the vision for the Fusion Global Payplus Information Experience
• Work across your team and te design and research team to create strong relationships with other teams, stakeholders and senior leaders
The company is currently expanding and growing our activities, entering new markets, we are leveraging AI and Machine Learning and looking to add talented, dynamic and curious people.
Technical System Product Manager
What will You do?
you will have to gain a system view of the HW-SW architecture and various applicable standards, and manage safety features from definition until execution and delivery to customer. The role involves working with Tier-1 and OEM, and...
• Play a key role in our fast paced environment.
• Be responsible for analyzing and communicating the business needs and changes to the R&D teams.
•Prioritize features and initiatives balancing the short term and long term needs of the platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Participate in defining the technical and clinical requirements of the endoscope.
• Communicate with medical doctors for feedback on the product features.
• Research the competitive landscape.
As a product owner you will define product specifications for HW & SW, take part in concept design processes and will be a professional authority.
You will work closely with the development teams and interface with all parts of the organization.
The company Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with company’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software development departments.
A Tel-Aviv based, medical device company operating in the field of surgical ophthalmology is seeking a Product & Applications Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Product Marketing Manager role combines challenging in technical and marketing aspects
The position includes requirements gathering, writing MRD’s, implementation and development of the product.
We are looking for a cyber security architect or product manager to join a top notch team.
In this role, you will analyze security challenges of complex multi-disciplinary systems and operative processes, define the requirements, and initiate programs and products to answer these.
השכלה: Bsc. במוסד אקדמי מוכר במקצוע רלוונטי (אלקטרוניקה / מחשבים / תוכנה)
ניסיון: לפחות 5 שנות ניסיון בחברות בטחוניות או ניסיון צבאי רלוונטי
• ניסיון בכתיבת מסמכים טכניים
• הכרות טובה עם מערכות RF
• ניסיון במכ"מים - מועדף
Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products and features.
Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers and analysts.
Plan product roadmaps and execute on them.
Innovate and prioritize products and features.
As a product manager you will be one of the most influential functions, responsible for driving innovative digital product definition and user experience for our digital products including:
The tasks at hand:
A leading consumer based financial Internet platform, operating in a fast growing Fin-tech industry, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Product Manager.