You will be responsible for:
• Apply your expertise in statistics, data analysis, and machine learning to develop data-automated systems and algorithms to improve performance for the online retailer world.
We are a startup company in the fields of artificial intelligence, Cloud computing and data science. We are looking for a head of data science to work internally with the R&D and externally with our customers.
● Work in a dynamic team, exploring new areas of Cyber defense and building innovative Cybersecurity products
• As a Data Science Engineer, you will be responsible for characterizing, researching and implementing real time and offline algorithms for a wide variety of tasks: analyze and characterize physical systems, network streams and media streams systems behaviour in the PayTV field.
• B.Sc. in Electrical engineering from a well-known institute
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing algorithm solutions
• Knowledge in C/C++/Python/Matlab programming
• Strong system view...
• Work with in big data environment (really big data)
• Work with progress technologies
• Provide high end machine learning solutions to complex problems
• You are a creative thinker and offer innovative approaches to your work
We are a startup company in the fields of artificial intelligence, Cloud computing and data science. The company is rapidly growing. The company has developed an AutoML platform that generates winning machine learning models automatically and uses ai to generate ai solutions.
2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist using algorithm development for production systems
A problem solver for whom algorithms are the means and not the purpose
A great team player
Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging startup environment
The position includes:
• Designing, developing and deploying scalable and reliable solutions using machine learning and predictive modeling techniques
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Uncover deeper insights on data
Senior AI/NLP Scientist & Engineer
We are seeking an experienced AI Engineer to join our team and solve challenging technical problems of extracting insights from texts. You will work with colleagues in engineering and product to devise and deploy natural language processing algorithms...
2+ years relevant industry experience / 4+ years academic experience
M.Sc. in Computer Science, Math or related disciplines
Experience with the data science toolbox, i.e..
- Programming and Scripting skills (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Bash, etc)
• Analyze huge amounts of data to identify meaningful patterns
• Coming up with new and creative research ideas and insights
• Apply machine learning, data mining, and advanced statistical techniques
- Leadership and managerial experience,
- A developed business sense and broad macro vision capabilties
- Experience and expertise in planning, developing and implementing advanced machine learning technologies
VP Data Science
As we build the team, we require a VP of Data Science to help build a multi site data science team. Data science will form a key part of our success - we need someone to define exactly how DS will drive that success. As VP DS you will be responsible for building a team...
We are looking for a deep learning expert/Data scientist to guide the development of our next generation AI processor and translate algorithms and neural networks design into HW requirements and features.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science