• 6+ years as MS SQL Server DBA
• MySQL knowledge - Must
• DB2 and Oracle - Big advantage
• Solid understanding of RDBMS model and database design
• Develop our database monitoring strategy for proactive performance, tuning and high-availability in a 24x7 production environment.
In this role, you will participate in designing and implementing big data infrastructure including storing, processing and
analysing data with scale and performance in mind.
Minimum 7 years experience in department management in a global company
Minimum 7 years Knowledge and Experience in Databases management (Oracle and/or SQL and/or SAP HANA)
Degree in computer science or other relevant technology
High level of English, written and verbal
5+ years of experience with MySQL/Oracle/Postgres DB administration
Deep knowledge and experience with working in production environment
Knowledge with scripting in Linux environment
What you’ll be doing:
• Develop processes, routines and reports.
• Monitor system's health and performance
• Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security of trading eco system
• Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time