• 3 years of hands-on work in VLSI design.
• 2 years of hands-on work in chip architecture definitions.
• Experience in SoC Architectur
• Experience in Signal processing, knowledge in Audio - Advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and Communication skills.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering plus 5 years of relevant work experience.
• M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering - Advantage
Senior Chip Design Manager
Leading the next generation state of the art Satellite SoC activity through the full life cycle: from architecture to design and until production. Drive to completion of projects on time and within budget. Including methodologies and tool...
Multi-disciplinal, technology savvy, fast learner engineer with experience in semiconductor companies.
The ideal candidate should have more than 2 year experience in embedded software architecture, IoT solutions development or chip architecture
• Focal point between AI research team and hardware designers
• Develop robust hardware architecture that optimally balance between algorithmic requirements to area/power/bandwidth/performance
• Translate high-level architecture schemes into design tasks
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 84 and up.
More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design
Knowledge in communication or multimedia algorithms- advantage
As a System Architect you will be a technology leader in a multidisciplinary program, starting from technical discussions with customers (together with Marketing) to refine product requirements, processing customer requirements and expectations and translating these into...
The candidate will be responsible for system analysis and SW/HW architecture design for high-speed and low-power interfaces, networking algorithms, or Audio processing.
• Experienced security architect working with both external and internal parties on security architecture of future company products.
• Review of external chip vendors’ security architecture
• Job description:
• Team member in the AI processor architecture group
• Define next generation high performance low power AI processor
• Deliver architecture specification and performance/power analysis
• BSC/MSC in Electrical/Computer engineering