• Work closely with Product, CTO, VLSI, SW and Testing teams
• Lead in the System and Chip Architecture definition of new products
• Help Product team in defining the product’s requirements
System Architecture position with focus on product-level performance. In this role, the individual will collaborate with Firmware, ASIC and Memory personnel to explore performance and power trade-offs upon different use-cases and system conditions.
• Job description:
• Team member in the AI processor architecture group
• Define next generation high performance low power AI processor
• Deliver architecture specification and performance/power analysis
• BSC/MSC in Electrical/Computer engineering
Senior Chip Design Manager
Leading the next generation state of the art Satellite SoC activity through the full life cycle: from architecture to design and until production. Drive to completion of projects on time and within budget. Including methodologies and tool...
At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Program Management roles
Closely familiar with ASIC design flow
At least 8 years of hands on experience as VLSI/System engineer
Multi-disciplinal, technology savvy, fast learner engineer with experience in semiconductor companies.
The ideal candidate should have more than 2 year experience in embedded software architecture, IoT solutions development or chip architecture
As a System Architect you will be a technology leader in a multidisciplinary program, starting from technical discussions with customers (together with Marketing) to refine product requirements, processing customer requirements and expectations and translating these into...
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Electronics) / Computer Engineering. M.Sc – an advantage
10+ years of experience in SoC FE design including: uControllers, DSPs, DMAs, DDR controllers, NOC interconnects, ETH controller, SPI, I2C, CAN, MIPI