B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 84 and up.
More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design
Knowledge in communication or multimedia algorithms- advantage
As a System Architect you will be a technology leader in a multidisciplinary program, starting from technical discussions with customers (together with Marketing) to refine product requirements, processing customer requirements and expectations and translating these into...
Multi-disciplinal, technology savvy, fast learner engineer with experience in semiconductor companies.
The ideal candidate should have more than 2 year experience in embedded software architecture, IoT solutions development or chip architecture
• Experienced security architect working with both external and internal parties on security architecture of future company products.
• Review of external chip vendors’ security architecture
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Electronics) / Computer Engineering. M.Sc – an advantage
10+ years of experience in SoC FE design including: uControllers, DSPs, DMAs, DDR controllers, NOC interconnects, ETH controller, SPI, I2C, CAN, MIPI
Senior Chip Design Manager
Leading the next generation state of the art Satellite SoC activity through the full life cycle: from architecture to design and until production. Drive to completion of projects on time and within budget. Including methodologies and tool...
• Job description:
• Team member in the AI processor architecture group
• Define next generation high performance low power AI processor
• Deliver architecture specification and performance/power analysis
• BSC/MSC in Electrical/Computer engineering