• 3+ years’ experience as DV engineer.
• Eager to succeed.
• Accountable & responsible.
• Team player.
• Great communication skills.
We are looking for outstanding Engineers to join the development of new products. We are looking to expand the VLSI team and looking for Senior DV engineer to join the development of our products.
System architecture verification position requirements
• Computer science/ computer engineering /electrical engineering from one of the following institutions :
The Technion, TA university, Beer-Sheva university, The Hebrew university
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Min 4 years experience in Verification
• Have advanced knowledge of Digital VLSI architecture/design
• Need to have in-depth knowledge of verification flow and have experience with the full verification life cycle
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering/Software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital verification.
- Deep understanding of verification tools and methodologies – A must.
- At least 3 years of experience in UVM and system verilog – a...
B.Sc in EE/CS with 5+ years of relevant experience.
Experience in VLSI design and verification Experience in Embedded SW/FW development.
Excellent communications skills and matrix organization team player.
Ability to interpret complex and...
Education: BSc in Electronics engineering from a leading University.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Processor Verification Engineer, with VLSI Verification and software experience, for our processor verification team which verifies all aspects of the processors core including development of infrastructure for our next generation processors.
Be part of a Highly skilled, energetic team developing the next generation high - end Embedded SOCs and Communication SOCs for the networking industry.
Take ownership of Design Definition and Implementation.
Interact with IP teams/vendors to resolve technical issues.
What are we looking for?
• BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience as verification engineer, completing at least 2 full chip development cycles
First or Second degree in EE, CE or equivalent
At least 5 years of experience in RTL logic design
Experience with Xilinx - Advantage
Experience & Knowledge with System Verilog - Strong Advantage
Knowledge in synthesis and timing analysis - Advantage
This is your opportunity to have an impact on the design of millions of computers sold worldwide each year by leading brands.
• Education: graduate or student (4th year)
Computer or Electrical engineer (BSC)
• Graduate or 4th year student
• Experience with system-verilog/verilog is an advantage
• Ability for self-learning, with high enthusiasm to learn
. Developing top level/module level test using Specman
. Developing top level SW test
. Writing SW for HW/SW emulation
• Electrical engineering B.Sc graduate
• Verification experience in SV, UVM, perl,
• Knowledge in programming
• Knowledge in Networking, Switching system – an advantage
• Good learning skills
• Problems solving skill