Education: BSc in Electronics engineering from a leading University.
We are looking for a manager for our Verification and Validation activities in the Research and Development department (R&D).
S e m I c o n d u c t o r Company in the North is looking for a verification engineer. The job requirements are:
B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Engineering.
At least 5 years experience in chip design and verification.
• Be a significant part of the MAC/SoC Silicon Verification team.
• Investigate, invent, develop, innovate and improve challenging verification environments in a full-chip platform.
. Developing top level/module level test using Specman
. Developing top level SW test
. Writing SW for HW/SW emulation
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Execution and development of tools to analyze neural networks behavior to improve our AI products
Development of product’s simulators
Working closely with the application developers
System architecture verification position requirements
• Computer science/ computer engineering /electrical engineering from one of the following institutions :
The Technion, TA university, Beer-Sheva university, The Hebrew university
• Education: graduate or student (4th year)
Computer or Electrical engineer (BSC)
• Graduate or 4th year student
• Experience with system-verilog/verilog is an advantage
• Ability for self-learning, with high enthusiasm to learn
Be part of a Highly skilled, energetic team developing the next generation high - end Embedded SOCs and Communication SOCs for the networking industry.
Take ownership of Design Definition and Implementation.
Interact with IP teams/vendors to resolve technical issues.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering/Software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital verification.
- Deep understanding of verification tools and methodologies – A must.
- At least 3 years of experience in UVM and system verilog – a...
This is your opportunity to have an impact on the design of millions of computers sold worldwide each year by leading brands.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Processor Verification Engineer, with VLSI Verification and software experience, for our processor verification team which verifies all aspects of the processors core including development of infrastructure for our next generation processors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Min 4 years experience in Verification
• Have advanced knowledge of Digital VLSI architecture/design
• Need to have in-depth knowledge of verification flow and have experience with the full verification life cycle
• BSc. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience as formal verification engineer
• Knowledge of Hardware formal verification concepts and tools, Jasper is an advantage
What are we looking for?
• BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience as verification engineer, completing at least 2 full chip development cycles