Leading development team.
Development of test Automation framework and tests.
Contribute to the design and implementation of our core Automation features, that serve QA, Development and even our customers.
Build\adjust infrastructure for new features
• At least 5 years’ experience in embedded software and hardware analysis / design / validation including 2 years in a management/supervisory position.
B.Sc. in exact sciences or graduate of automated testing course.
Experience in Python
2 years experience in testing automation
Ability to write high quality test plans
Experience with testing ML Algorithms - advantage
We are looking for candidates with expertise and passion for building high quality, large scale micro services application, to join our fast-growing QA team and company.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
Write and, declare automation testing as part of agile CI/CD environment for Unified Communications and Collaboration solution.
looking for an excellent QA automation Load and performance engineer.
In this role you will assume primary responsibility of performance testing
You will be expected to design the test environment infrastructure and will be responsible for the...
The Company is a pioneering tech startup that’s disrupting the pharmaceutical industry with the world’s first inhaler capable of delivering a precise dose of medical cannabis.
As a QA TL you will be responsible for:
• Build and manage a group of QA engineers
• Build and enhance QA infrastructure and automation tools
• Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Support teams to ensure alignment of objectives, test coverage and timeline
• Join a kick-ass R&D group and work and develop cutting-edge products
• Design and implement the automation testing framework
• Work closely with Product Management and Development teams in an agile environment
· Be part of the Cloud Engineering team – build and maintain global-scale, highly reliable software systems
· Design, implement and maintain cloud-native solutions using infrastructure as code methodologies
• Experienced and motivated Python QA automation developer with solid Python development skills and experience in backend server systems.
• CAN DO approach, knows how to act independently to achieve team goal.
• Develop, improve and maintain the automation framework
• Writing functional scenarios according to requirements
• Hands on capability for lab support (servers and devices )
BS in Computer Sciences /SW / Computer Engineering
• Develop automation frameworks for testing cyber security products. Most of the programming work is done in Python.
• Test cyber security products for integrity and functionality
• Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to understand the Product functionality and requirements
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to commercial release
• Develop and implement test strategies, test plans, standards and processes
Plan, implement, and maintain automated testing solutions using different frameworks and technologies from integration, api components, behavioral to UI.