About the Role
Big data analysis is at the core of our technology and we need a system that can quickly and efficiently process data at scale.
• Responsibility for the software architecture of th company's products.
• Design review and technical mentorship of software engineers.
• Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
• Define and develop the software architecture and help building from scratch new, scale-able, robust and design agnostic verification environment
• Work tightly with other software teams on new features and promote the verification needs
• Develop new UI interface and medical device workstation that integrates: user interface, algorithms, clinical workflow controls and tools which serve and support experience for revolutionary medical system which treats tumors and brain diseases using focused ultrasound...
The company is looking for a senior software architect for ground breaking software-based-storage product.
Come and work on a highly parallel and distributed system that is leading the next generation of storage products.
As part of your day-to-day you will:
• Design, develop and test high-performance and high-scale components written in Java
• Work in a highly dynamic and technology-driven environment
• Research new technologies and integrate them into Movez’s product
Responsible for co-architecting the security requirements and features of
the product, at all levels (OS, Internal APIs, Network APIs, etc.)
Candidates must be experts at identifying security issues and producing
As part of the global team, you will have the opportunity to transform thousands developer teams into the DevOps & Cloud realms, implementing DevSecOps methodologies, designing and developing the future controls, architectures and solutions for containers and serverless security.
• 4+ years working on big data platforms
• Strong software engineering background
• Deep knowledge of frameworks and methodologies for working with large data sets, such as AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, and NoSQL databases
We are looking for a VR/AR Developer who is enthusiastic about combining great design with the art of programming.
The candidate will work on innovative products using cutting edge technologies.
• Hands – On C# coding
• Deliver on scrum team’s business mission
• Drive architectural decisions for your scrum team
• Work closely with other Senior Engineers to build and improve product wide architecture
Portshift introduces a paradigm shift for application security departing from IPs, ports, protocols, labels and traditional firewalls while enabling DevOps to operate freely.
Take key role in the architectural design, specifications and development while taking into account state of the art technologies, standards, customer needs, cost, and required integrations. The system architect needs to research, identify, select, and test technology...
• Be an integral part of our switching architecture group in leading research and definition for software products
• Lead multi-discipline technology development projects that involve hardware and software
1. At least 4 years in java, including server side, Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, Git (Pull requests, commits...), REST WS, Object Oriented design / Modular Design
2. Big data & SQL/No SQL experience - at least 2 years
3. Linux development environment