• Design, implementation and maintenance of embedded software components and systems, both for ARM and x86.
• Design and development of hardware device drivers.
• Participate in new products integrations and bring ups
, you will take part of the development of embedded software that runs on our state of the art wireless links devices.
You will deal with data communication and control, as well as network management and control as part of a SON based network.
Design and development of Drivers & FW for innovative wireless communication systems
מהנדס/ת תוכנה Linux Embedded בכיר/ה
השתלבות בצוות תוכנה חזק המפתח טכנולוגיה חדשנית למערכות ממוזערות.
לפחות 5 שנות ניסיון מוכח בפיתוח מערכות Linux Embedded.
An integral part of the company's product development, is the realtime software team. This team is responsible for the core software stack which powers the company's embedded solutions. The realtime embedded development engineer will the responsible for high reliably...
BS/MS Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
3+ years of experience in FPGA logic design and general digital design.
Strong intellectual curiosity and passion about learning new technologies.
Experience with FPGA design, including RTL...
• Managing the inhouse Embedded-Software team and offshore software teams.
• Defining solutions architecture and technologies.
• Designing and implementing solution infrastructure and applications.
• Cooperating with the Software Team and the Hardware...
• Excellent programming capabilities in real-time c/c++.
• Strong background in digital signal processors, including communication protocols (SPI, I2C, Ethernet) and boot.
• Experience with SHARC ADSP-SC589 and/or ARM cortex-A5.
• Experience with Matlab
Real Time Developer will:
• Develop the new product line firmware
• Maintain current product line
Execution of System Integration Test (SIT) with the goal to release in a defined time hardware and software
• Development of test
• Configuration and maintenance of test environments according to test tasks.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering.
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Programming experience with C (C++ is a plus) for Embedded systems.
• Experience with drivers/OS/real time programming.
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems and applications for software enhancements and new products.
BSc EE or computer science degree
5 years or more experience in HW and SW combined projects
experience in working with hardware architecture teams in simulation and profiling
Experience in embedded SW
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science
Proven experience with C/C++ embedded programming
Experience at Linux env
Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
Strong design, coding, analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Design, develop and optimize networking applications, including Layer 2 and Layer 3, based on packet processors/network processors/FPGAs
• Take part of design and create network products