Key Responsibilities and qualifications :
• BA or BSc in computer science / computer engineering
• Strong C\C++ knowledge – at least 5 years of experience
• Application and driver development experience
• Experience with ARM Cortex M architecture
What will you do?
• Dealing with challenges as efficient implementations on complex embedded Systems, in-vehicle integration, OTA and automotive graded software and more.
• Collaborate with Algorithms team and System engineering to set up the right solution
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and implementation of Embedded solutions.
• Developing under various architectures (Intel, ARM, DSP, GPU), and multiple operating systems (Linux, SYS/BIOS, Windows).
Real-Time embedded SW/FW engineer.
Capable of working in multi-tasking environment.
HW programing and understanding, real time drivers development.
Self-learning and problem solving.
Ability to interpret documentation , data sheet to design...
Embedded Linux guru who will be working with the hardware team to design, build and implement firmware and software for a pseudo realtime embedded linux system. Special focus on developing a highly robust, fault tolerant system architecture.
ראש צוות emb/linux
- ארכיטקטורה ותכנון מערכות מורכבות
- פיתוח Hands on .
- הובלה מקצועית של מפתחי OFF SHORE.(מדובר על 2 מהנדס RT אשר יושבים בבולגריה)
• Real Time Embedded SW engineer to join our R&D core business team.
• Code development for current Communication systems.
• Design and implementation for future product lines.
This position involves design and implementation of FW in C language for RT-embedded products, in order to create the next generation Solid State Drives for consumer and enterprise products.
DSP – RT Embedded enginer (for R&D TEAM)
• End to end process: design, development, leading unit tests and integration of complex embedded SW.
• Development from scratch, customization, porting and optimization.
• Solution development in C/C++ and assembly.
Our company is looking for a Real Time embedded software Developer for our in Vehicle products. The embedded team designs and develops algorithms, hardware and embedded software for vehicle products that support our driver safety and tracking technology.
1. At least 5 years experience of programming in Embedded Linux (user and kernel) running on hardware devices.
2. Experience with SoC architectures and ARM microprocessor architecture.
3. Strong programming skills in C, C++
• Development of data path solution for the comapny's Access market.
• Design and implementation of the company's Runner network processor firmware deliveries, simulation, build and testing environment.
Work experience as a team leader or technical leader.
B.Sc in EE/CS with 5+ years of relevant experience.
Real-Time embedded SW/FW engineer with experience in wireless/modem systems systems.
We’re looking for an experienced embedded RT SW engineer for the development of reliable, extensible, maintainable RT Automotive SW according to customer, marketing, quality and process requirements.
What you’ll need:
Full time assignment as System lead engineer or manager in development of low power state-of-the-art wireless applications and alternative energy solutions.