• Owner of the Software Development Life Cycle Process
• Lead the in-house core software development as well as subcontractors.
• Hands-on at least 80% in Embedded Software
• Elec/SW Engineer
• Deep knowledge and experience in Bluetooth (BLE and Dual Mode)
• Experience in Baseband controller and protocol stack Software (From Link Layer up to Profiles)
• BSc / MSc in SW engineering / Electronics Engineering from a known university, including wireless communication courses.
• Experience in writing Real Time communication systems on embedded platforms
• BSP development including: U-Boot, kernel and driver porting and integration
• Board bring-up as well as debugging and validation of new hardware
•Lead a development of embedded SW team – in both real-time control loops and system management.
•Recruit engineers and build the team structure for growth.
•Implement working methodologies for high quality embedded software development.
• B.SC or higher in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 12 year in real-time/embedded/firmware development
• Minimum of 5 years development experience in Linux kernel and BSP
• In-depth knowledge of Linux/ kernel - must.
· B.S./M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
· Minimum 3 years of extensive firmware or audio experience
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Strong knowledge of C programing...
1. 1 years of experience in C programming/real time embedded platforms/networking protocols.
2. B.Sc in one of computer science, electrical/communication engineering or equivalent, average grade >84
Senior SW engineer
Specialized in real time video recording in embedded camera
Development environments – Java, C/C++
• Education: Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Math, Electric engineering or another related field -required.
The candidate(s) will be responsible for architecting, designing, algorithm development, implementation and verification of physical layer/system
requirements for 4G & 5G wireless systems.
The Embedded Software Engineer will be part of the IoT group.
Will design a new IoT product, in include new system architecture, will develop software for embedded CPU’s such as ARM and Intel under Linux.
To Work in innovative multi-disciplinary environment to design, develop and maintain challenging cyber solutions. Your work will span the entire software life cycle integrate and develop new products from scratch and in development and upgrading of existing products.
Involvement in design of firmware architecture, from top-level down to block-level.
• At least 3 years of experience in real-time/embedded programming and firmware architecture
• Excellent graduate (B.Sc.) in CS/CE/EE from leading universities
• Must have...
Education: Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciense
At least 10 years of relevant experience
Proven experience in computer vision algorithms and products
Deep familiarity with AI and CNN
Experience in AI / CNN architectures and implementation