• Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle.
• Participate in the analysis of business requirements and architecture, high performing, testable solutions.
• Designing and developing low footprint responsive applications for mission-critical systems and delivering an excellent user experience and a professional look and feel
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and CI/ CD
1. Design and develop from scratch our next generation front-end
2. Work closely with our UI/UX experts, designers and product
managers to create visionary cyber security products
• Manage a web development team, while still coding 30% of the time.
• Deliver new features end-to-end on our web-based system facilitating top-notch technologies and practices.
• Hire, train and build a team of top talent engineers.
Architect, design, develop and implement web & mobile applications using React and React Native.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software with tight schedules.
large experience in ReactJS with Redux and deep understanding of CSS and HTML
• Experience in building enterprise grade applications, that are highly responsive supporting high volume of concurrent users
Full-stack Web Developer
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer who is enthusiastic about combining great design with the art of programming.
The candidate will be joining team of experienced, skilled and motivated engineers, who come from a variety of...
- Strong experience building web applications with React (Redux an advantage)- must!
- Experience using C# and .Net technologies or Java
We’re seeking a highly-experienced hands-on full stack team leader to join our R&D team to manage development of our main SaaS product.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics or a related degree
● At least 6 years of development experience, including large-scale production systems.
● 2-3 years of managerial experience in leading highly professional R&D teams
● Experience with designing...
We’re looking for a R&D Group Leader that will manage multiple product teams. The groups include in total 20~ engineers.
•Minimum one year of software development experience in web development (Angular).
•Understanding of OOP/OOD.
•Familiarity with unit/ functions/ integration tests.
•Knowledgeable about RESTful APIs.
•Proficient understanding of code versioning...
• Managing a small team of 2-3 software engineers
• Project management of all .NET (Client Side) software activities, including supervision of offshore outsource team of 4-5 software engineers
2+ years' experience in leading an R&D team
At least 4 years hands-on experience in software development
Experience in at least two programming languages (Python would be awesome)
Experience with relational databases (MySql, PostgreSQL, SqlServer etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another technical field or equivalent practical experience
5+ years of relevant work experience in web application development