As a Software Engineer, Deep Learning (Digital Health), you are responsible for implementing spatial and visual computing paradigms to define novel biomedical and user sensing algorithms for wellness, health, and digital therapeutics applications.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
● Five or more years of experience with programming
● Extensive knowledge of C/C++ code architecture over Linux OS
● Experience in developing a multithreaded software
As a part of our cellular IoT modem team, you will take part in design, implementation and integration of our modem IP (intellectual property) solutions. The team develops most advanced cellular IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for the latest 3GPP standards. You will be...
• Research, develop and test computer vision, computational photography and image processing algorithms (both conventional and learning-based), specifically in the field of multi-camera systems.
Build, scale and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed Big Data systems.
Provide architectural solutions for complex data issues resulting from large-scale and rapid growth needs.
Improve the reliability and efficiency of data...
• Design, implementation and maintenance of embedded software components and systems, both for ARM and x86.
• Design and development of hardware device drivers.
• Participate in new products integrations and bring ups
Are you keen on building complex high-performance, high-quality software?
Want to take part in our team that is building technology that will be a cornerstone of the future blockchain infrastructure.
For a software development position in an advanced multidisciplinary digital printing environment.
We are looking for a candidate who graduated with excellence/honor (bachelor's degree) in computer science or computer engineering.
We are looking for senior software engineer to join our computer vision teams for software integration/implementation of algorithms.
The job will include porting C++ code base to CUDA, adaptations for Visual studio 2017 with C++14/17.
What will YOU do?
Design and implement innovative cyber security solutions for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under Linux
Investigate complex real-world issues
Work in partnership with government agencies, leading industry experts and academy
• BSc in CS from a leading institute
• 2-5 years of hands-on SW development experience in an
• Well versed in object-oriented design, SystemC/C++
programming experience is a plus.
A unique startup is looking for top-notch software engineers, experts in C# / C++ / Java to join our R&D team!
Take part in the development of revolutionary technologies as a member of a small and highly-talented group of innovators and technology leaders.
We are seeking to expand our development team and are looking for innovative R&D team leaders to join our team
Design and develop game changing security products for the enterprise market
• B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in developing object-oriented applications under Windows environment
• Profound C++ knowledge- mandatory
• Familiar with UI frameworks
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyze hacker activities
* Develop countermeasures, algorithms, deploy attack mitigations and build infrastructure against future attacks
* Work together with various teams to support countermeasures development and deployment