• Provide DevSupport for customers
• Ability understand and debug basic to advanced Java code
• Ability to implement intermediate level automation tasks using bash or python
We are looking for an experienced Java/ Java EE Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Follow the entire application lifecycle, from concept and design, down to release
Research and implement latest technologies
Continuously introduce optimizations and improvements
• BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
• Strong programming skills in Java – at least 5 years’ of experience.
• Scala, Python, C/C++ (advantage).
• 5+ years of experience developing server side applications in Java, Spring Boot - advantage
• Python - advantage
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Experience in multithreaded programming, distributed Systems, Reactive - advantage
• Developing complex multi-threading server side systems in Java EE environment.
• Participating in all development phases—Design, development, integration, and release, until deployment and support on site, while meeting schedules and quality objectives.
• Use your skills and experience to design and develop our innovative next-generation distributed, web-based systems
• Lead, deliver and own high scale projects from end to end
• Maintain high quality code by writing unit, integration tests and automation
• 5+ years of hands-on backend development experience in Java/Scala/Python
• 3+ years of designing and developing data products using open source technologies (e.g. Spark/Flink/Kafka)
• Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
Senior Backend Engineer
Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
About the position:
We’re looking for an experienced Scala Big Data software developer to join our team, interested in building and innovating our intelligence platform.
What will you do?
You will join us designing and developing the face and intelligence of our robotic applications, Building our cloud platform and our user facing applications for controlling, managing and monitoring autonomous robots.
Be part of Customer Focus team, a cross Technology group (developing in Java, Web, C and Perl).
Work closely with Company customers, Support Engineers and product managers.
A leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a top-notch Back-end engineer to join our team. You will have an opportunity to directly impact our growing startup.
In-depth knowledge of Websphere or Weblogic, Tomcat an advantage
Strong familiarity with Windows / AIX / Linux operating systems
Knowledge of Oracle / MSSQL
Experience of Spring framework
Experience with Build frameworks: grunt, Maven
Design and development of products, product features, and modules
Customization of the product features
Overseas travel: Short trips (1-3 weeks duration), on average 1-3 times a year