we are looking for an experienced Web Team Leader to take part in redesigning and building (from the ground up) its future state of the art financial solutions.
The right candidate will be one who leads by example, believes in good software craftsmanship, and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment. An in-depth knowledge of Full-Stack Web development and industry best practices, and the ability to coach and mentor others is key.
Our Tech Stack
• IDEs: Visual Studio, WebStorm
• Build & Deploy: Grunt, Webpack, Jenkins
• Unit Testing: MsTest
• Servers: IIS, Node.JS ,NGINX
• DBs: Oracle, ElasticSearch, Mongo
• Source Control: Git
• Bug tracking, Project management and Documentation: Jira and Confluence
Desired Skills & Experience
• B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 6 years of experience in developing web application (preferable from scratch).
• At least 2 years of experience in modern MVC frameworks, React/Redux (a must) , Angular (an advantage)
• At least 2 years of experience as a Web team-lead with a proven success in mentoring, coaching and training.
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced and demanding agile environment.
• Solid understanding of data structures, design patterns and algorithms.
• Experience with large scale software projects - source code control, continuous integration, documentation.
• Independently driven, proactive, accountable, reliable, team player.
• Required to travel abroad (25%)