Responsible for the implementation of training plans and competency for departments
• Provide logistic support and planning as needed, to ensure the training function is effectively performed
• Provide quarterly and other reports regarding competency and training
• Developing and implementing methods to track and measure the effectiveness of training & assessment activities, and programs.
• Documenting and tracking of Training lessons learnt or training actions arising from incident investigations, and ensuring learning is embedded into future activities or current processes.
• Lead periodic evaluations of training program effectiveness.
• Suppliers Management: search, interact and coordinate suppliers to support Employees' competency.
• Carries out other duties as assigned
• B.A in social or equivalent fields
• 1-2 years of experience as a Training development
• Prior experience in Defining and tracking key performance metrics for training delivery and processes; Understanding the organization needs and knowledge gaps of different target audiences and providing suitable learning & knowledge solutions to accommodate needs.
• Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Experience communicating with diverse audiences, engaging and influencing stakeholders
• Project management expertise and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
• Organizational Psychology/Sociology/Consulting background - advantage
Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
• Fluent English - A MUST
• Required - an acute sensitivity to safety issues in a hazardous environment.
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Methodical understanding of training development and delivery within organizations.
• Good inter-personal skills that result in the ability to influence and effectively work with people of varying backgrounds at different levels of the organization.
• Ability to successfully collaborate with various audiences/partners to resolve issues.
• Project management and organizational skills; ability to advance multiple projects concurrently and deliver excellent results under tight time constraints.
• Demonstrates both leadership and administrative abilities.
• Innovative, problem solving mind set; willingness to ?own? projects and creatively find solutions.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer applications used in a training
environment (LMS, Share point, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת