- Define new architecture and micro-architecture or improve existing ones for Tensor Processing Core, which is a VLIW SIMD DSP.
- Considering power, area and timing constraints.
- Collaborate with experienced VLSI and FW/SW engineers for achieving optimal HW-SW trade-offs.
- Analyze SW workloads for identifying possible HW and SW optimizations.
- Write technical specifications for VLSI, Compilers & SW.
- Write ISA accurate functional simulators
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Computer Engineer or Electrical Engineering
- Various CPU & DSPs architectures
- Core micro-architecture
- Memory sub-system and coherency
- Integer and floating point arithmetics
ISA development – advantage