• Electrical Practical Engineer / Computer Practical Engineer, or equivalent technical experience
• Previous experience in QA of SW tools and Applications.
• Previous experience in GUI testing – an advantage.
• QA Orientation – understanding of QA methodologies.
• Strive for deep understanding of SW tools operation.
• Excellent communications and analytical skill, Independent and self-motivated, high quality results, service oriented, team player willing to learn and get into details.
• High level of English.