• Provide support, coaching and mentoring to the security cloud and WW WAF Support Team.
• Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new service knowledge and functionality.
• Learn, document and relay knowledge from R&D to Tier3 support.
• Develop and maintain professional credible relationships with key stakeholders.
• Support and instruct methods of web traffic analysis to determine, maintain and adjust security system behavior and security WAF rules.
• Contribute to product, R&D and sales with information to assist in perfecting the service and user experience.
• Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility.
• Extensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of web related languages.
• Solid knowledge of networking and internet protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL.
• Fluent English skills.
• Security research or vulnerability discovery experience.
• Working with WAF technologies.
• Experience in technical writing.
Education – Bachelor or higher degree in exact sciences.