We are seeking a full time Tier 2 Team-lead to lead and own the technical issues of our large customers community.
Tier 2 team is meant to provide fast troubleshooting to critical rising issues as well as resolution .
Tir 2 team Lead will serve as an escalation point for all customer service issues.
- Act as a gate to other Cloud groups by providing professional analysis and support
- Work with and operate various monitoring and control systems
- Maintain communication with clients and different elements
- Perform system analysis by using well defined tools sets
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
- Ensure processes and resources are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIs.
- Strong communication skills
-Ability to merge user experience and technical operation
- Ability to work in a team and good rapport with others
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Ability to independently learn
-Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
Required Professional Experience
- At least two years experience in technical support position (preferably Tier 2/3 in a SaaS platform)
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- NOC /QA / Dev knowledge and experience - advantage
- Leadership experience with technical knowledge.
- Experience providing service and communicating with a large scale customer base
- Experience in troubleshooting and technical analysis
- Experience in web systems and fintech products - advantage
- “Level 2” former experience from IDF - Huge advantage
BA or BSc degree in a relevant field – Computer Science, Networking, Industrial Engineering or Exact Sciences.