• At least 2 years of QA experience.
• 2+ years' experience developing Test Automation.
• Experience testing automation platforms and tools (e.g. Selenium).
• Ability to transform a request/ user-story to test plans and procedures.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent English (verbal and written).
• Familiarity with Git.
• Experience with object-oriented design and programming (Java, C#, PHP etc.) - Advantage.
• Comfortable with Linux Command-Line and scripting - Advantage.
• Experience in relational/ non-SQL databases and data warehouses - Advantage.
• Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python) - Advantage.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies - Advantage.
• Experience in TDD and continuous integration/ deployment methodologies - Advantage.
• knowledge in mobile devices testing - Advantage.