• Provide the customer with Fault, Performance and Service solutions.
• Collect requirements from the customer and define a high- level design for the external customer and internal customer- development team.
• Understand the customer network and provide tailor-made solutions per their requirements.
Professional Experience and Personal Requirements:
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience working for a Telecom Operator as a Performance Analysis, NOC, Network Support, or Operations Engineer with experience in configuration and management of Equipment such as: Routers, Ethernet Switches, VoIP devices.
OR at least 3 years of experience working for a large vendor as a Field Support Engineer, Performance Analysis and similar.
• Knowledgeable in the following areas (as many as possible): SNMP, OSPF, BPG, MPLS, QoS, Syslog, VRRP.
• Cisco educational degree as CCIP, CCNA- Advantage
• Experience in configuring MRTG, RRD Tools or CACTI freeware tools - Advantage
• Capable of dealing with urgent customer issues in a multi-tasking mode
• Readiness to travel abroad
• Very high level of English