To manage the daily operations of the worldwide Technical Support team.
Provide world class customer support and service.
A hands-on leader who is technically savvy, can work well with all levels of the
team and worldwide customers
• Plan, organize, schedule and supervise the day to day technical support
operations, which encompasses all troubleshooting and customer service issues
• Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required
• Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner,
encourage involvement from all staff and foster a positive team environment
• Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
• Foster good customer relations and service at all times
• Manage and Schedule training and development for all the technical support
team i.e. new equipment, skills enhancement etc.
• Manage, monitor and maintain the knowledge database and CRM functionality
to include; tracking tickets issued, outstanding, completion time etc.
• Manage the travel schedule of technical support specialists
• Develop and maintain department policies, procedures and processes, as
• Work with other departments i.e. R&D, MFG and QC, on identifying and
ensuring product design or any other issues are tackled and corrective action(s) is
taken; ensuring the customer is satisfied with the outcome
• Perform other duties assigned by management
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering or B.A Computer Science
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Leadership, planning & organizational skills required
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with; software and
• Knowledge of automotive embedded SW and HW systems is an asset.
• Familiarization with automotive markets and customers is an asset.
• Must be willing and able to travel overseas.