Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring seamless integration of with one mobile operators across the Americas territory. The Technical Project Manager will work closely with the Account Management, Product, and Technology teams to support customers, as well as integration of new features in the Mobile Operators platform. The Technical Project Manager will be the key technical interface between the customer and internal teams.
The Technical Project Manager must possess strong customer support skills and able to communicate professionally in oral and written responses with partners. In addition, the Technical Project manager must be organized and analytical, able to track issues to resolution and have consistent follow through.
This role also requires regular engagement and clear communication with broad stakeholder groups, to ensure expectations are well managed and delivery progress is clear and well reported. In addition, the Technical Project Manager will provide direction into Product for future features and functionality that will reduce technical support requirement for customers.
• Project Management experience with agile practices
• Strong technical understanding of mobile software and or mobile Operators
• Familiar with Android OS
• Solid experience in managing multiple accounts and/or projects concurrently.
• Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills, across the business at all levels including senior management and Executives.
• Well organized with a sense of urgency with excellent follow-up, writing and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills, flexibility, team focus and dedication to quality.
• Excellent understanding of commercial business needs and end user focus within technical/technology lens.