As a Technical Project Manager, you will be a part of the R&D team, work with a wide range of internal and external teams, and play a key role in enabling and executing projects in various areas of the company.
About The Role
· Lead multiple R&D projects from kick-off and brainstorming to a successful delivery.
· Collect requirements and represent R&D in front of the customer.
· Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule and budget at maximum performance.
· Adjust project scopes and timelines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Essential Functions & Knowledge
· 3 years of experience in project management with a deep understanding of development processes and life-cycle
· Experience in leading technical scoping and data analysis
· Can-do approach, ability to work independently, learn and move fast, and have great interpersonal skills
· Exceptional time-management and multi-tasking skills are necessary
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience in code development, preferably in Java.
· Knowledge in Networking.
· Experience in Microservices architecture.
· Knowledge in AWS cloud services.
· Experience in code development.
· Knowledge in Linux.
· BA/BSc in computer science or similar.