We are seeking a Technology-savvy Product Manager, responsible for managing the company’s product lifecycle planning and execution. Serving as both a market-driven and a technical product expert, you’ll be expected to drive results by defining features, capabilities and interfaces which increase customer engagement, technological innovation and business objectives.
Join us and be a part of building a game-changing security product for the enterprise market where you’ll be able to set a new level of security standards for organizations to implement in their cyber sphere.
Plan and direct all aspects of product management including market assessment, business case development, MRD/PRD, competitive analysis, and post launch field support.
Understand and analyze buying drivers and needs (pain points) of the enterprise related to security and compliance.
Partner with engineering, architecture, security operations, and development teams to be an active member of the agile development cycle.
Collaborate with marketing on GTM and ongoing plans to drive adoption.
Maintain a dialog with management, bizdev/account, and customers to constantly refine the product requirements and roadmap
Lead the discussion on product identity, including key features, priorities and trade-offs.
Think of the problem first and about the technology second.
· Passionate about creating new products, utilizing advanced technology, and bringing value to users
· Ability to synthesize product requirements from user pain points and security issues
· Ability to prioritize tasks and critical features and bugs
· Computer Science degree or equivalent premium military training
· 6+ years of experience (relevant army experience included)
· Ability to speak with both a user, a CISO, and a CTO in an organization in a technical level
· Knowledge of security principles and one or more security capabilities such as Firewall, Antivirus, Web Filtering, SIEM and DoS Mitigation.
· Security certification (e.g. CISSP) or equivalent experience a plus.
· Attention to detail with advanced organizational and prioritization skills.