In this role you will lead several backend core topics including algo-pricing, portfolio management and platform extensibility (API). You will own the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to customer usage.
This is a senior role that requires a highly technical background, strategic thinking and superb execution skills.
• Leverage market analysis, competitive position, strategic priorities and customer research to define the roadmap
• Translate roadmap into a product backlog, detailed requirements and use cases
• Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features are intuitive and well polished
• Define and analyze metrics to measure and ensure that the product features satisfy customer's needs and achieve desired operational outcomes
• Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers
• Facilitate communication and establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
• Minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager B2B SAAS company with a proven experience in an agile software development process
• High technical and data-analysis skills – "a real numbers freak".
• Development and software architecture experience is a huge advantage
• E-commerce and business processes understanding and knowledge
• "Can do" attitude, agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal
with various teams.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication/presentation skills,
organizational aptitude, and time management skills.
• Bachelor's Degree