Technical Leader - Lead the development process and system assimilation from primary installation till steady state
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with field managers and technical teams to optimize system performances
* Define work plans and priorities for the development and technical teams, while identifying and manage all risks.
* Act as liaison between field managers and technical teams
* Lead the daily development process.
* Act s focal point for all technical aspects of the project
* Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical, business, and client stakeholders
* Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation
* Willing for working in non-standard hours (may also involve shifts)
* Willing for frequent travels to customer sites (up to 8 flights per year)
* Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
* Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
* Passion for technology and innovations
* Facilitates effective team interaction
* Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
* Communicates effectively with clients (internal and external) to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
* Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
* Ability to dive and become expert in all technical aspects of project
* Ability to work under pressure
* Customer orientation
* "Can Do" approach is a must
* BSc in Electrical / Computers / Software Engineering ; Physics ; Computers Science
* At least 3 years of experience in multi-discipline company with hands-on involvement in image acquisition field
* At least 1 year as team / activity leader
* Experience in Agile / Kanban working method
* Experience in JIRA - an advantage
* Experience in scripting / optics - an advantage