- Act as an escalation point and technical focal point for operational and support issues, providing last tier support for field engineers, distributors, and support engineers.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of planning and executing a system installation.
- Provide technical training to distributors and direct clients globally.
- Manage service calls and customer disputes until a solution is provided.
- Responsible for the technical documentation including training plan and training execution.
- Contact point for integration with 3rd
- Compile the service calls trends and statistics.
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams to resolve complex production issues under tight time constraints.
- Occasional 24/7 on-calls are required
- At least 2+ years in at least one of the following: technical support/field engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux OS, Windows OS, System and networking.
- Experience in integration or installation of complex systems.
- Experienced with global support and training – remote and on site, good presentation skills. An advantage for experience with medical products.
- Experience with cloud servers and architecture – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline – advantage
- Extensive experience in implementing products and troubleshooting in client environment.
- Team-oriented, as well as able to operate highly independently.
- Driving license
- Programing background OR scripting – an advantage
- Fluent in English: verbal and written
- Availability to travel abroad is required (around once every 1.5-2 months)