• 5-8 years' experience in a similar position.
• Experience with security solutions and understanding of Enterprise IT architecture principles and environments (active directory, identity management, multi-layered network setups).
• Proven experience managing large, complex project implementations.
• Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong personal management, communication and technical writing skills.
• Experience with appliance/ virtual appliance deployments, preferably in enterprise/ government environments - Advantage.
• Experience with authentication protocols (SAML/ oAuth/ Kerberos) and single-sign-on integration - Advantage.
• Experience with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQL/etc.) - Advantage.
• Solid knowledge of programming/ scripting languages (Java / Python / HTML) - Advantage.
• Previous work and cultural experience with Japanese market - Advantage.
• Willing to travel.