• Managing the inhouse Embedded-Software team and offshore software teams.
• Defining solutions architecture and technologies.
• Designing and implementing solution infrastructure and applications.
• Cooperating with the Software Team and the Hardware Team and supporting the Customer Facing Teams.
• Being part of the R&D Management Team.
• At least 5 years’ experience of programming in Embedded Linux (user and kernel) running on hardware devices.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Team Leader.
• Experience in managing offshore teams – an advantage.
• Extensive experience in boards bring-up.
• Proven record of defining embedded software systems architecture.
• Experience and knowledge of layer 2/3 networking and network management and control.
• Knowledge and experience in wireless-systems or telecom-systems – an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop.