• Familiarity with networking LAN/WAN environments, ISPs, Telcos and Mobile Operators Tier1/Tier2 related networks.
• 2 years hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN products and environments (routers, switches, FWs, network management systems, VoIP, remote accesses devices, etc.)
• Excellent English speaking/writing skills
• Motivated self-learner through hands on experience
• Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
• Ability to document technical information
• Excellent human relations, service orientated
• Experience with customer care and project management
• Robust knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols over IP
• Graduate of Computer Science/Engineering
• Knowledge of programming (Tcl, scripts, VB) and UNIX/Linux
• Knowledge of other languages (French, Spanish, Russian) – an advantage
• Familiarity with mobile networks – an advantage
• Technical vendors certifications – an advantage
• The role includes 1 weekend shift every ~8 weeks.