Role & Responsibilities
• Take on a major role in the System Engineering team.
• Contribute to the design, architecture, integration, troubleshooting, testing, deployment and support of our video conditional access products.
• Produce high quality outcome in a fast-paced environment.
• Analyze challenging problems, providing original and robust solutions.
• Diagnose and debug issues in production environments.
• Linux knowledge and Hands-on (O/S configuration, clustering)
• Writing Scripts
• Cloud technologies, CI/CD, GIT, Ansible
• Virtualization (VM/eSXi).
• Networking: intermediate
• Oracle / SQL: intermediate
• Customer oriented.
• Customer production computing systems delivery (design, testing, documentation and onsite deployment & migration): high level and proven experience.
• Intense troubleshooting and problem solving: high level.
• Third party Partnership & Collaboration.
• Ability to context-switch between several issues in parallel
• Highly motivated.
• Team player.
• Proactive & loves new challenges with the opportunity to learn. Passionate about technology.
Will be considered as "a plus":
• Conditional Access
• Security skills
• Linux RedHat
• Mongo DB
• Cisco UCS & HP hardware (servers, storage, switches...).
• Experience in test automation / continuous integration environment.