A technical owner of Wi-Charge end products
Translate product requirements to technical ones, define and execute test plans, return and track feedback and issues
Hands-on design, development and validation – focused on electronics (board design)
Work with contractors and internal R&D teams
Work closely with embedded SW and mechanics developers
Support NPI and production – processes, production testing, failure analysis.
• Be a fun and good personality – a MUST.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• At least 4 years of board design and embedded electronics system engineering
• Understand multidisciplinary systems
• Experience in operating lab equipment (power supplies, scopes, DMMs, power meters, motors).
• Experience in system and component debugging.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
• Advantage – Experience with embedded FW development. Read and understand C code.