- MSc in Electrical Engineering or Physics. PHD an advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in systems engineering of multidisciplinary products
- Minimum 3+ years engineering experience in development
- Experience in medical devices development – major advantage, knowledge in implantable devices, wireless power transfer – nice to have
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts and background information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to transfer back and forth from system level to low level
- Ability to integrate between multiple requirements and constraints and to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging design problems
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely with excellent writing capabilities
- Hands on capabilities for executing various elements of the design
- Ability to generate the project system’s documentation including design input, dFMEAs, V&V documents, etc.
- Strong technical and multidisciplinary background – can comfortably navigate between electronics, software, physics, mechanical design, anatomy and physiology.
- Good grasp of analog and digital circuit design
- Proficient in the use of software tools for analysis and simulation (MATLAB, etc.)
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Ability to influence others in a matrix organization structure
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and across the organization
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
Fluent verbal and written English