We are looking for system lead with experience in the medical device industry, to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment.
1. Lead the system engineering activities at the company
2. Assume overall responsibility for the design, implementation and integration of the HW & SW components of our products
3. Assist in project management activities – technical guidance & supervision of team members and sub-contactors
Desired Skills and Experience
• Education: M.Sc. or Ph.D. Degrees in Electrical/Computer/Biomedical Engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in system design and implementation with specific experience in PCB design and integration in a multi-disciplinary product
• Proven experience in R&D of at least 2 years in the field of medical devices(multi-disciplinary systems: HW, SW and Algorithms)
• Hands on experience in one of the following: Matlab, C, C++, C#,JAVA
• Knowledge and experience in performance analysis using Matlab
• Capability to write technical definitions and specifications
• Advantage: experience with machine learning algorithms
• Resourceful ,motivated, Self-starter and independent
• Team player with project management capabilities
• Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial team.
• Full-time job