The System Engineer is responsible for understanding the customer’s challenges and business and for defining appropriate technical solutions, from initial contact and meetings through delivery.
The System Engineer conducts Pre-Sales, deployment and Post-Sales activities with the territory, including:
• Product and solution presentations to customers.
• Solution Technical Design and Specifications.
• Deliver Customer Workshops.
• Support Tender and RFx responses with the sales team.
• Plan and execute Proof Of Concepts, trials and demo at partner or company sites, including all relevant documentation (HLD, LLD, SAT, FAT, Staging, etc.).
• Perform installations and upgrades.
• Take ownership of technical relationships within customers and partners.
• Assist other company functions (TAC, R&D, Etc.) with on-site activities as needed.
• Understand the customer’s challenges and business and help in defining appropriate technical solutions, using available company and partner technologies.
• Partner training and updates
• At least 5 years' experience within direct customer-facing High-Technology Pre-Sales.
• Strong presentation and customer relations skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to design network solution for complex requirements.
• Hands-on Experience with network equipment (routers, security appliances, network management tools, Traffic management, Mobile and Fixed Networks).
• Hands-on Experience in Linux/ Unix, database systems.