· Creating system documents- requirements, architecture, specification, based on Analysis of product requirements.
· Analysis and simulation of system performance and characteristics
· Working in collaboration with various teams in the company to reach an optimal design: HW, SW, Optics, mechanics, Algorithms etc.
· B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
· M.Sc./PhD. - advantage
· At least 5-7 years of experience in system architecture/engineering roles.
· Hands-on experience in multidisciplinary systems including HW, embedded SW, optics, mechanics – advantage
· Experience with embedded systems
· Experience with electro-optical systems and sensors - preferred
· Experience with system simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python
· Automotive industry experience- advantage
· Outstanding team player and communicator
· Thorough and methodical
· Excellent professional English