• Breakdown of product-management requirements
• Interact with the management, control and data-path teams to assess the system requirements needed to fulfil product needs.
• Definition of storage-system operational procedure, diagnostics, HA mechanisms while maintaining system’s high availability and performance scale
• Initiate features to improve product resilience and availability.
Required skill set:
• At least 5 years’ experience as software engineer, combining excellent software engineering skills, system-level perspective, and high level design capabilities
• At least 3 years’ experience in system design and authoring specifications, system architecture and/or interface object models
• Knowledge of block-level Storage / storage networking protocols / file systems – an advantage
• Knowledge of operational support system design (OSS) – an advantage
• Understanding of Linux operating system – an advantage
• Fast learner, brilliant, creative, “hands-on”, team-player
• Ability to interact and collaborate with highly technical engineering teams
• Ability of matrix leadership
• Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset.
• Relevant academic credentials (CS/ CE / EE), preferably with honors