Administration of the Company Local and Production networks.
Take care of hardware and software of all physical, virtual and hosted Windows/MAC/Linux Servers
Manage Internet Connectivity and Perimeter Firewall, WiFi and other network devices and provide end-user support.
- System Administrator with at least 3 years of technical experience.
- Deep understanding of common network and systems design, network topology, routing and Firewalls/VPN systems setup and configuration.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and familiarity with a commonly used TCP/IP protocols and network server/client services and technologies.
- Experience in management and support of mixed physical and virtual environment (mostly, VMware), built on top of Windows, MAC OSX and Linux servers.
- Knowledge of various servers/workstations/laptops makes and platforms, ability to troubleshoot,repair their hardware.
- Acquaintance with Central Storage systems and Netapp Filers specifically is a plus.
- Working experience with Amazon Cloud is a plus.