· Responsibility for production datacenter and cloud infrastructure of the company. Ongoing maintenance, capacity planning, upgrades and changes within network, server, storage and cloud infrastructure.
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the datacenter by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Applies revisions to system firmware and software.
· Maintain custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Implementation of automation tasks.
· Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
· Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
· Maintain guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the production systems, disk arrays, network switches and other components.
· Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical production resources.
· Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of production systems and applications.
· Manages the production data center systems including hardware, software and equipment.
· 3 years of experience in System/DevOps/Production - Must
· Excessive knowledge and hands on experience in network infrastructure (switches, firewalls, load balancers)
· Knowledge of storage and server systems (SAN/NAS)
· Hands on experience with VMware virtualization stack
· Comprehensive knowledge of Linux and Windows OS, Bash, PowerShell and batch scripting
· Understanding of TCP/IP protocol and web concepts.
· Familiarity with security context
· Previous experience in online industry - strong advantage
· Ability to prioritize issues