SW Team Leader
The SW team leader will be responsible for development of infrastructures, UI, mobile applications and general utilities. His role will include the following:
• Design, architecture and implementation of common infrastructures (communication, data bases, UI, remote supervision tools, wizards, etc.).
• Definition of the development eco-system (development tools, 3rd party packages, source control, regression testing).
• Design, architecture, and implementation of mobile and cloud-based solutions.
• Direct management of 2-3 SW engineers and supervision of subcontractors developers.
• B.Sc / BA in SW engineering, computer science or electrical engineering from a major university
At least 5 years of experience (multi-disciplinary companies)
• At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Experience in Python
• Proficiency in multi-threaded programming
• UI development (Qt is an advantage)
• Fluent English
• M.Sc / MA in computer science - advantage
• Web technologies experience - advantage
• Experience in Cloud Computing Services - advantage
• Real-time/Embedded experience - advantage
• Image acquisition and image processing experience - advantage
• 3D OpenGL experience - advantage