What will you do?
· Design, implement and maintain C/C++ and Python code
· Develop tools on PC (Windows) and Hardware (Linux user space)
· Manage day to day execution with the relevant teams (algorithms, FW, HW and Image quality)
· Maintain release documentation
What are we looking for?
· B.Sc in Electrical/Computer engineering or computer science from a major university
· C/C++ programming experience
· Experience working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments
· Multitasking capabilities
· Experience in work with CI/CD tools and GIT
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
· Software development life cycle experience
· C# programming experience
· Experience working with Hardware systems