Looking for an embedded software engineer to join a group developing PHY technologies for LTE for IoT wireless communication.
The engineer will join a team developing PHY firmware on a state of the art baseband modem chipset for a cutting-edge cellular communication technology.
Requirements for the job:
· Graduate of Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Communication Engineering (4 year program) from an established university, with high grades – Signal processing, computers and communications – preferred specialties
· Advantage - Experience in C/C++ programming on a Real Time Embedded platform
· Advantage – Communication systems knowledge
· Advantage – Experience with modem architecture and wireless system standards such as GSM, LTE, WiFi, etc.
· Advantage – Knowledge in Python and Matlab
· Strong communication and team work skills are a must