In this role you will:
Handle Support cases (50%)
Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with Technical Support provided by the team.
Lead a global team of Support engineers (Tier 2-3) including recruitment and dismissal
Develop and maintain quality metrics and standards for the team, including identification of challenges and opportunities
Manage escalations of customer issues towards a successful resolution
Maintain a high level of employee satisfaction within the teams
Drive and work frequently with cross-functional teams on global projects
Conduct weekly meetings to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience as well as product improvement and enhancements
Share relevant information and statistics on a regular basis with the organization
Skills and Abilities:
- +2 years experience in managing enterprise customers support teams
- +5 years experience in Support organization.
- A highly motivated individual, with a positive & pro-active attitude, willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through innovation and adopting new ideas and practices
- Strive for customer delight.
- Ability to act rapidly and logically under pressure, and make effective use of others in overcoming challenges
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment
- Ability to interact and partner with all levels of management internally and with customer organizations your team supports
Technical Advantage :
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows SysInternals / Kernel using Windows Debugging Tools.
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, Perl, etc)
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Enterprise Information security
- Endpoint protection solutions
- Client/Server systems
- Advanced database queries
- Up to 15% travel