As a support Engineer, your responsibilities will include
• Providing exceptional customer service for customers all over the world via phone and email.
• Sharing product feedback with Tipalti’s Product and R&D teams to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Tipalti global payments platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in technical support, preferably at a SaaS company
• Excellent communications skills in both English and Hebrew – written and oral
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.
• Excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills
• BA in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation
• Experience in working with CRM systems (Salesforce, Zendesk) – an advantage
• Proven ability to read, debug, and understand HTML code, API calls, etc. – an advantage
• Experience with payment systems or and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Passion for customer service and helping customers
• Work days Monday through Friday, work day regularly starts at 12PM