• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone, E-mail, web and remote sessions
• Maintain customer's CRM support tickets
• Analyze and resolve operational and technical issues raised by the customer
• Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation
• Obtain vast knowledge in software installation, functionality and configuration
• Carry out debug sessions independently
• Perform production system and home system upgrade
• Relevant experience working in similar companies.
• Certified Practical Engineer/ Certified Technician or technical military education (8200, חיל קשר, other) and several years of experience in the field.
• 1 - 3 years of relevant customer service (Phone or E-mail) and/or technical experience with a wide range of support and services applications.
• Experience with mobile devices platforms.
• Experience with Windows Server OSs (2008, 32/64bit).
• Experience with VM environments (VCenter, VSphere).
•Experience analyzing and monitoring TCP\IP networks.
• Experience installing/upgrading of applications, writing SQL queries, performing backup/restore of MS SQL
• Experience with network monitoring platforms (Nagios).
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, CentOS).
• Familiarity with mobile networks and protocols (GSM, UMTS, 2G-3G-4G,LTE).
•Excellent English communication skills.
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with CRM system - Preferred.
• Willing to travel - 30%-50%.