Work hands-on developing the cloud and control services creating a new platform.
Heavily influence design and implementation of the platform orchestration and integration.
Solve technical problems and drive our systems to excel even more.
Collaborate in a cohesive, energetic, cross-functional and open environment.
Work inside a development team closely with Architects, UX/UI Designers, DevOps and Testing engineers, to build a state of the art solution.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical field or equivalent practical experience
• At least 3 years of experience in Java, J2EE, application servers.
• Experience with Spring framework, Maven, REST, HTTP, GIT
• Experience implementing micro-services architecture
• Experience with Cloud based applications
• Experience working on Linux.
• Team player and self-driven with a Can-Do approach
• Independent, flexible to changes.
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum environments
• 2+ years' experience in the networking industry- Advantage