• Support of End-to-End integrations, which involve HW and SW components.
• Take part in architecture and design of customers solutions.
• Analyze customer networking topologies and configurations in order to identify testing and implementation gaps.
• Create environment for solution demonstration, requested by internal and external customers (Demo, Customer testing, etc.)
• Create and maintain customer emulated environment in the internal lab. Verify extended test scenarios with focus on load/scale/performance/stress aspects in order to verify solution before live trials
• Assist in Release Installation/ATP execution on customer sites and take part in customer issues investigation including reproduction on customer emulated environment
• Work in agile mode and cooperate with multiple scrum teams.
• B.Sc. in computer science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in System Integration (HW/SW)
• Deep knowledge in networking protocols, specifically IEEE802.1Q/ad bridging and/or IPv4/6 unicast / multicast Routing
• Linux Knowledge
• Fluent English (writing and speaking)
• Knowledge in RF Testing equipment, traffic generators, network sniffer – advantage
• High customer service awareness and willing for travel – advantage