As a Solutions Delivery Manager, you will help to implement, deliver and support the solution to our customers while ensuring all business and project goals are met, including timeline and resources.
You will own the customer relationship during the implementation process and the success of the project is in your hands.
To be successful, you must be ambitious and ready to step-up, and have strong leadership, communication and team building skills.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and manage customer-facing activities
- Coordinate and manage resources globally to ensure necessary project tasks are completed on schedule
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Report on the status of project goals
- Provide prompt support on an as-needed basis to existing subscribers reaching out to support.
- Accurately identify, replicate, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system.
- Strong communication skills across IT and business leadership
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of technical experience and project coordination experience
- Work experience as a delivery manager in Security / IT Infrastructure enterprises
- Experience working for early-stage growth companies
- Experience working across timezones and with different cultures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Technical degrees are preferred but not mandatory.
What will impress us:
- Experience working at startups
- Knowledge and experience with Patching and Vulnerability products
- Experience in implementing the Security / IT Infrastructure